shiny white teeth
Do you want to maintain shiny white teeth?
Proper care for your teeth is essential to keep them in good health and also maintain bright and shiny smile. These are simple do's and don’ts that can give you a bright smile. Don't:
1. Avoid baking soda as much as possible. It starts to remove the enamel from the teeth resulting in yellowness.
2. Avoid fruits and other foods with dark color pigmentation which can stain your teeth.
3. Avoid drinking marketed energy drinks. They are not good for your teeth. The acids they contain have eroding effects which can remove the whitening from your teeth.
1. Replace your toothbrush every three months or any time you feel your brush looks worn-out. Get a good quality toothbrush.
2. Keep your tongue clean. It gives you fresh breath and also keep bacteria away that can cause discoloration.
3. Eating fruits is a good idea for retaining the whiteness of your teeth. It is said that eating fruits helps in cleaning the teeth and also keep them healthy.
4. Rinse your teeth every time after eating citrus fruits like lemon, oranges and limes as they contain acid that erodes enamel.
For Details Contact Us Below Address :
Viral;s Dental Avenue
Supriya Heights, Corner of P.K. Road
Opp. Municipal School, Mulund (W),
Phone Number 91 7719 862 020/ 022-25672021
Or visit our website:
https://www.facebook.com/search/pages/?q=viral dental avenue
http://www.sulekha.com/virals-dental-avenue-mulund-west-mumbai-contact-address?q=viral dent& c=1_sulekha_mumbai_s